Thursday, May 24, 2012

Are blog posts allowed to be vague?

Because this one will be.  My thoughts are vague, my feelings are vague...

All I can think is that I love Shane & Shane.  They are happy music for me.  Not to mention that it has been due to many of their songs that my life has changed drastically. 

I miss the people from my old life sometimes.  They were pretty awesome, and I still hold onto the fact that I was happy back then (not that I'm unhappy now).  I just wish I wasn't emotionally stunted, because the more I think about, that's what I'm pretty sure I am.

No worries though.  Obviously I'd say that.  I can't be unhappy, just as I can't say everything on my mind.  Being unhappy just reflects poorly on me, and that can't be.  I'm not unhappy though, really.  I am in love, because... even now, we love you, Jesus :).


Maybe this is one bit of writing that should have stayed in my personal journal.  It's not really a huge problem though, because I am certain that my readership is fairly low.  I only occasionally get the weird automatically generated advertisement comment.  I don't delete them because I'm not sure than it matters.  Maybe I like thinking that someone is reading--even if it's a robot.  Hey, robots are people too!  My story will make a difference in their life.

Oh, but for real, you should all read the book Who's Afraid of Postmodernism?  It's pretty cool, if you're a nerd like me, interested in the way that postmodernism interacts with faith and the church.  I love it, personally.  Also, though, it really goes along with the idea that "They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony" (Rev. 12:11).  Ha!  Po-Mo fun.

Paz, amor.

No comments: